If you’re considering CoolSculpting, you’ve probably been scouring the internet for information on what you can expect from treatment. But really, what’s better than hearing from actual patients? We’ve compiled responses from some of our own patients – along with video testimonials – so that you have a handy resource that will tell you more about why this procedure is so popular among such a wide range of people (from celebrities to regular folks like us).
“Because it’s a safe and non-invasive option”
The CoolSculpting procedure safely delivers precisely controlled cooling to gently and effectively target the fat cells underneath the top skin layers. Treated fat cells are crystallized, frozen, and then die. Over time, your body naturally processes the at and eliminates those dead cells, leaving behind smoother, more sculpted skin.
- “I read literature about it and learned that it was safe”
- “Less invasive than other treatments”
- “The non invasive approach”
- “I don’t want incisions in my body”
“To get my old body back”
Fat cells that are frozen during the CoolSculpting procedure gradually die off and leave the body through the body’s natural elimination process, making your results from CoolSculpting long lasting. Long term results mean those fat cells are gone for good, helping you get that body back that you had in your younger years of life. Regain your self confidence, and your toned skin.
- “Feel better”
- “Want to have clothes fit better”
“No downtime, doesn’t interfere with my work schedule”
The CoolSculpting procedure is completely non-surgical, meaning you can return to your normal daily routine full of work, parenting, workouts and any other normal activity. Patients often return to work on the same day after having a treatment done making CoolSculpting a great way to achieve results without a big time commitment.
- “Fast recovery”
- “No downtime”
- “Easy procedure”
“I want to be healthier”
While CoolSculpting is not a weight loss treatment, it can be an ideal motivator for those hoping to have some extra help getting to their target weight. After CoolSculpting treatment, you’re all the more invested in maintaining your results. This leads to many patients finding it easier to adhere to a regular diet and exercise regimen.
You do need to be close to your target weight in order to receive CoolSculpting? Unsure whether you’re a candidate? Check out these factors to consider when establishing your CoolSculpting candidacy.
“It actually targets stubborn fat”
Many of us have stubborn fat despite efforts of diet and exercise. When you’re just not getting the desired results you’re trying to achieve from consistent workout plans, CoolSculpting can help! Make your stubborn fat cells in your thighs, abdomen, back fat or even underneath your buttocks disappear.
- “Got rid of my double chin”
- “Removes fat cells”
5 Quick Facts About CoolSculpting
- Although men and women tend to show fat in different areas, the CoolSculpting procedure works for either gender.
- CoolSculpting treatments can help get rid of stubborn fat bulges for good on your abdomen, love handles, inner thighs, outer thighs, chin and upper arms.
- CoolSculpting reduces the number of fat cells in the treated areas for good.
- Unlike other surgical procedures, the CoolSculpting treatment has little or no downtime.
- CoolSculpting was recently awarded “The Best Fat-Reducing Treatment” by NewBeauty!
Ready to take the next step in finding out if you’re the perfect CoolSculpting candidate? Laser Aesthetic Center can help you eliminate stubborn fat that just won’t go away for good!