Tighten Skin and Even Tone with Our Non-Invasive Lasers
Titan Skin Tightening
Feeling frustrated with loose skin on the face, neck, or abdomen? Whether due to weight loss or the passing of time, skin laxity is a common occurrence. With Titan skin tightening, patients receive gentle infrared heating that leads to collagen contraction, and thus tighter-feeling and looking skin.* At the Laser Aesthetic Center, we selected Titan out of the many tightening alternatives because it works on all skin types and tones, and uses infrared light technology to target the collagen under the skin, safely and effectively.
- Titan uniformly distributes light energy to deliver even stimulation to the dermis.
- This stimulation breaks down the collagen, which kicks the body’s natural healing process into action.
- The collagen is healed and thus tightened, improving the skin’s elasticity.*
- Throughout the process, the epidermis is protected with continuous cooling.
- During light pulses, patients will feel a heating sensation, but nothing uncomfortable.
- There is no downtime, only a slight pinkness that quickly fades.
- We generally advise patients to receive 2-3 treatments over several months.
During your initial complimentary consultation we will determine whether you are a good candidate for the Titan procedure and what results to expect.
While Titan effective as a standalone treatment, it gains power as part of a duo. Laser Genesis treatment helps improve the appearance of wrinkles, and is affordable for every patient. It is more powerful than chemical peels and does not require the downtime of aggressive chemical peels. In fact, there is no downtime.* The skin may be slightly pink after the treatment but this will fade away within a few hours. It’s perfect for men and women seeking correction of:
- Excessive redness, both across the face and concentrated in spots
- Enlarged pores
- Uneven skin texture
- Fine lines
- Rosacea (especially in combination with IPL treatments)
Laser Genesis accomplishes all of the above without no downtime, and with just minimal discomfort
Laser Genesis heats the upper dermis to stimulate collagen production. During treatment, your aesthetician will deliver laser pulses to the skin, resulting in the production of collagen. Laser Genesis may be used in combination with Botox and Titan for advanced wrinkle improvement and skin tightening. It’s especially effective on redness because the treatment generates heat in dilated capillaries, constricting the capillaries and improving skin coloring.* We typically recommend six 45-minute treatment sessions, each spread two weeks apart, to get the most out of the procedure.
*Please note that there is no guarantee of specific results. Results may vary.