Beautiful skin should be effortless… make this the year you bring it into your life
It’s just a couple days until 2016… what are your resolutions for the new year? If you’re hoping to snag a long-coveted promotion, meet new people, get out on the dating scene, or just feel better about yourself, the answer could start with your skin. We are defined by our skin’s health and appearance – whether we like it or not. If you’re struggling with sun damage, scarring, uneven tone, or anything else that’s sapping your skin’s vitality, find the right treatment to put your dermal woes behind you.*
Making Perfect Skin Possible
Of course, “perfect” is relative – it’s all about what’s important to you. You know that you’re in that happy place when your skin makes you feel confident and look just the way you’d like. Winter is an excellent time to get started with laser and light-based skin treatments, because you don’t have to worry about sustained sun exposure (especially here in Chicagoland), which can be dangerous to your skin after treatment.
What bothered you about your skin in 2015? Find the issue below and you’ll see some corresponding treatment options. Or, set up a free skin evaluation and our staff will help you learn more about what’s recommended for your needs.
- Excessive hair – Unwanted facial and body hair is a problem for men and women alike. Old-fashioned solutions like shaving, waxing, and plucking leave a lot to be desired, with ingrown hairs and repeat treatments. Laser hair removal significantly reduces treated hair, with a percentage of it never growing back. You’ll feel less concerned about your hair and more capable and confident in your daily life.*
- Acne scars – Once you’ve left acne behind, it shouldn’t still be demanding your attention. But scarring can persist, no matter how long it’s been since your acne faded. The PicoSure Focus laser offers a gentler alternative to laser skin resurfacing that helps break up scar tissue. Your skin will regain its healthy texture and tone, with scars stepping out of the spotlight.*
- Brown spots – Spent a lot of time on the lake this summer? Your skin is probably showing signs of damage. UV rays trigger melanin production, which forms brown patches and spots across the exposed areas. Fortunately, IPL treatments take this all away. A few sessions with our IPL device will lead to the brown spots flaking away, leaving behind unmarred skin.*
- Red spots/rosacea – Redness disrupts your complexion and ages your face. Laser Genesis is an ideal option for patients with red patches, red spots, and even rosacea.*
- Wrinkles – We all experience facial lines as we age, but some of us see early wrinkles that just don’t belong. Botox, Juvederm, and a variety of laser treatments will help smooth both fine and deep lines.*
- Loose or sagging skin – The breakdown of collagen leads to skin that won’t stay where it belongs. Titan skin tightening helps firm these areas and bring your skin back to its proper place.*
- Dull skin in need of a boost – Looking for something lower-key? Chemical peels offer regular maintenance without taking up much of your self-improvement budget.*
*Disclaimer: Please note that there is no guarantee of specific results. Results may vary.