Nothing beats the feeling of the warm summer sun against your skin as you enjoy the perfect summer day. But the benefits of the sun, such as a sun-kissed glow and a naturally dewy complexion, also bring major skin changes that can create long-term damage. Fight back with these must-have summer skin treatments to correct your summer-damaged skin.
Say Hello to the HydraFacial
Even the name HydraFacial sounds like a relaxing summer treat, and it most certainly won’t disappoint! No one wants to endure dry, dull looking skin while everyone around them is sporting a tan and the HydraFacial is our secret to ensure all of our patients have luminous skin all summer (or all year!) long.
Why the HydraFacial is perfect for summer:
It’s easy to see why everyone is raving about the HydraFacial with these top benefits:
- Treatments take just 30 minutes
- Absolutely no downtime
- Safe for all skin types
- Resurfaces the skin with cleansing, exfoliation, and extraction
- Replaces dull and dead skin cells with fresh and rejuvenated skin
- Nourishes the skin with specially formulated serums that contain essential antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid.
A Mini-Lift With Ultherapy Skin Tightening
Ultherapy is the new go-to noninvasive cosmetic treatment for patients who are looking to combat the most common signs of aging including wrinkles, fine lines, and loose or sagging skin. Ultherapy skin tightening treatments are able to give patients the benefits of a mini-lift without the downtime and commitment of a facelift.
Why Ultherapy is perfect for summer:
Summer is the perfect time for patients to experience Ultherapy with unique benefits such as:
- Ultherapy offers gentle tightening through the power of noninvasive ultrasound technology
- It is the only non-invasive treatment for loose skin that is FDA-cleared
- This technology has the ability to lift skin on the neck, under the chin, on the eyebrow, and on the stomach.
- Improving fine lines and wrinkles through a series of nonsurgical treatments
- Stimulating collagen production and skin lifting and lightening by working with the body’s natural processes to accomplish anti-aging results.
- Treatment has no downtime, allowing you to return to daily life right away
- In many cases, only one treatment session is required to achieve noticeable results
Ultherapy offers the unique ability to view the tissue layers affected during treatment with the use of ultrasound imaging. This technology ensures that the appropriate areas and depths are targeted. Since Ultherapy targets deep layers of skin, it will not interact with other laser treatments or superficial procedures, meaning it can easily be paired with other anti-aging treatments.
Slimming Down With CoolSculpting
Achieving that perfect summer body takes a lot of hard work and dedication. But sometimes body-killing workouts, detoxing, and dieting just aren’t enough when it comes to stubborn fat that just won’t seem to disappear. Let CoolSculpting help you achieve the summer body of your dreams by contouring and sculpting the body without needing a single incision or suture. CoolSculpting freezes your fat cells underneath the skin, completely destroying them in the process.
Why CoolSculpting is perfect for summer:
Eliminating stubborn fat is great regardless of the time of year, but the summer months are a constant reminder that a bulging belly and a bikini just don’t go hand-in-hand. With CoolSculpting, you can:
- Target your most frustrating problem areas and achieve a sleeker, more toned body
- Treat nearly any area of the body including stomach, hips, love handles, and thighs
- Experience a relaxing treatment with no downtime
- Achieve natural-looking results that help you look like yourself, just enhanced
- Gradually tone your body with zero scarring
Getting More Out of Your Summer
Those blissful weeks between Memorial Day and Labor Day fly by quickly, but investing in your skin with these must-have summer skin treatments will give your skin the perfect summer-detox it needs to avoid any major consequences. Schedule your summer treatments with Laser Aesthetic Center today and begin repairing your skin just in time for the leaves to fall and the air to cool.