Not quite ready to move forward with Ultherapy, but intrigued by the possibilities? Learning more about the Ultherapy experience will help you take the first step toward a younger profile. Ultherapy can help patients interested in non-invasive skin tightening achieve the lifting and tightening they’ve been hoping for. If you’re a good Ultherapy candidate, just one treatment can yield results within 2-3 months.*
Keep reading to learn more about typical Ultherapy results so that you can gauge your own interest in the procedure. Ready to schedule a consultation? Get in touch today for a complimentary appointment.
Typical Ultherapy Results
Ultherapy is a gentle enough treatment that it can be appropriate for many areas of the body. If you’re hoping to tighten skin on the face, the brows, the neck or the chest, Ultherapy could be ideal. But you will need to be a good Ultherapy candidate in order to see results like those in these before and after photos.
A strong candidate has mild to moderate skin laxity. What’s skin laxity? It’s the extent to which you are experiencing loose skin that is sagging away from your face or neck. Skin laxity not only causes features to droop and skin to fall downwards, but wrinkles to form in the skin. Consider Ultherapy if you are frustrated by the following:
- A sagging eyebrow line, with lowered eyelids and skin around the eyes
- Loose skin on the neck that forms horizontal lines
- Sagging skin underneath the chin that hangs down toward the neck
- Lines or wrinkles on the chest
Everyone responds to Ultherapy slightly differently. Different patients will experience their results taking hold on a unique schedule. Our bodies have their own responses to ultrasound energy delivered during treatment, and the collagen production process can also vary from person to person. Those who don’t see ideal results within several months of treatment may be interested in a follow-up session. Future aging of the skin can also make retreatment useful in the years to come. This allows patients to match the aging process and prevent loose skin in the long term.*
What to Expect from the Ultherapy Process
Because Ultherapy triggers collagen production within the skin, there’s a timeline to anticipate for your results. There’s no downtime – immediately after treatment, patients are able to get back to their daily lives. But there is some waiting involved while results emerge. You can expect a schedule similar to the following:
- Several weeks out – You may see some initial effects as the skin begins to tighten and collagen production kicks into gear. But many patients don’t notice a change for 2 months after their treatment. Be patient – change is coming!*
- 2-3 months out – The full scale of results will take hold gradually. This is due to the natural collagen-building process. This subtle change will also yield results that look and feel natural.*
Ready to learn more about whether it might be right for you? Fill out the form below to get in touch.
*Disclaimer: Please note that there is no guarantee of specific results. Results may vary.