Ever notice how your favorite celebrities seem to always have a perfect, wrinkle-free complexion, regardless of their age? You may think that achieving ageless skin is only for the rich and famous, but there’s a new non-surgical lift in town. Put your skin on a high-speed rewind and reverse nearly a year’s worth of aging per month over the next six months and start feeling like your youthful self again, all with the help of Ultherapy.
The Growing Popularity of Ultherapy (It’s Not Just for Celebrities)
Today’s celebrities, like supermodel Christie Brinkley, aren’t the only ones who are able to decrease frown lines and tighten a saggy neck. Ultherapy is now a very standard treatment, and Laser Aesthetic Center is ready to help you achieve the effects of a face-lift without going under the knife.
Ultherapy has reached over one million treatments worldwide, and is a great treatment for patients looking to lift and tighten the skin. The procedure works to naturally stimulate collagen growth and provides visible results, with little to no downtime post treatment.
This unique technology is supported by more than 50 clinical studies, more than 60 published, peer-reviewed papers, and over 100 patents.
The Unique Benefits Of Ultherapy
- Stimulates collagen production and skin lifting and tightening by working with the body’s natural processes to accomplish anti-aging results*
- No downtime after treatment, allowing you to return to daily life right away*
- In many cases, only one treatment session is required*
- The only non-invasive treatment for loose skin that is FDA-cleared*
- The only cosmetic procedure to use ultrasound imaging, allowing providers to ensure that energy targets the appropriate areas and depths*
- Patients can pair Ultherapy with other anti-aging treatments for comprehensive skin renewal. Since Ultherapy targets deep layers of skin, it doesn’t interact with other laser treatments or superficial procedures*
*Disclaimer: Please note that there is no guarantee of specific results. Results may vary.
Why Ultherapy Offers Natural-Looking Anti-Aging
Unlike lasers, radio frequency, surgery and other technologies, non-surgical Ultherapy bypasses the surface of the skin to deliver the right amount of ultrasound energy at the right depths and the perfect temperature. This energy triggers a natural response under the skin, jumpstarting the regenerative process that produces fresh, new collagen naturally.
Some patients see an initial effect right after their treatment, but the real results will appear over the following 2-3 months after treatment, when the new collagen works to lift and tighten skin on the neck, chin, and brow as well as smooth skin on the chest. While Ultherapy will not give you the exact same results of a facelift, it’s a clinically proven non-invasive alternative for those who are not ready, or unwilling to go under the knife to correct loose, sagging skin.
Am I An Ultherapy Candidate?
Ultherapy treatment offers gentle tightening through the power of ultrasound that allows physicians to see the layers of tissue targeted during the treatment to ensure the energy is deposited where it will be most beneficial, and can help aid in correcting:
- Loose skin on the neck
- Saggy skin under the chin
- Loose skin on the eyebrow
- Excess of skin on the stomach
- Improve fine lines and wrinkles on the decollete
If you have mild to moderate skin laxity, it’s likely that you are a great candidate for Ultherapy. When you notice your skin looking and feeling less firm, and it begins affecting your appearance and self worth, get in touch with us at Laser Aesthetic Center to discuss your options for returning your self confidence and your youthful skin. Schedule a complimentary consultation to learn more from an expert on our team.