Fed up with loose skin? There’s no need for a facelift. Nonsurgical skin tightening allows for similar results without scalpels or surgery. Ultherapy® offers gentle tightening through the power of ultrasound. Lift skin on the neck, under the chin, on the eyebrow, and on the stomach. It also improves lines and wrinkles on the décolleté through a series of nonsurgical treatments.
Laser Aesthetic Center is thrilled to provide our patients with the top nonsurgical skin tightening procedure available today. Ultherapy is FDA-cleared to lift skin on the neck, eyebrows, and under the chin and treat lines and wrinkles on the décolletage. It has been thoroughly tested and found safe for [long-term] tightening. As providers, we have undergone extensive training to provide expert treatment with the best results. Lift your skin to love it again.
Top Ultherapy Benefits
View More Treatment Photos in our Before & After Gallery
- The only non-invasive treatment for loose skin that is FDA-cleared. Over 350,000 treatments have been performed worldwide.
- The only cosmetic procedure to use ultrasound imaging. This allows providers to view the tissue layers affected during treatment. This way, they can ensure that energy targets the appropriate areas and depths.
- Ultrasound energy bypasses the skin’s superficial layers to directly impact the deeper layers. This stimulates collagen production (neocollagenesis) and skin lifting and tightening. Ultherapy works with the body’s natural processes to accomplish incredible anti-aging results.
- Treatment has no downtime, so you can get back to daily life right away.
- In many cases, only one treatment session is required.
- Patients can pair Ultherapy with other anti-aging treatments for comprehensive skin renewal. Since Ultherapy targets deep layers of skin, it doesn’t interact with other laser treatments or superficial procedures.
How Ultherapy Achieves Non-Invasive Skin Tightening
Ultherapy works differently from light-based treatments. During an Ultherapy session, ultrasound energy is delivered to multiple depths, targeting layers of skin at 1.5mm, 3mm and 4.5mm. This affects both the dermis and the foundational tissue layers beneath. Those deeper layers are where loose skin really begins, as internal structures weaken and break down. Before the introduction of Ultherapy, a 4.5mm depth was only accessible with surgery.
The Ulthera® system also achieves this deep heating without heating the skin’s surface. This is one reason why treatment is possible without downtime – only select areas of the skin are heated. And since your provider can see images of the treated tissues, they can ensure precise targeting that yields ideal results.
Ultherapy is truly unique – there’s no other non-invasive anti-aging treatment that offers these advantages. Tackle skin laxity at the root of the problem.
Ultherapy vs. Facelift: Which Do I Need?
Ultherapy offers a mini lift. Many individuals hoping to improve loose skin aren’t ready for surgery or the invasive measures involved with a facelift. So what can the average patient with standard skin laxity do? This is where Ultherapy offers the perfect solution.
Facelifts move sections of skin, fat and muscle into new positions. Ultherapy triggers collagen production deep in the skin so that facial features and superficial layers are lifted back up where they belong. The end goal is the same, but the method of treatment is very different. Ultherapy can accomplish lifting of the brow, eyelids, other facial features, neck skin, and more.
Am I an Ultherapy Candidate?
If you have mild to moderate skin laxity, it’s likely that you are a good Ultherapy candidate. When you notice your skin looking and feeling less firm, and it begins affecting your appearance and self esteem, just get in touch to discuss your options. Ultherapy can improve a lowered brow and sagging eyelids, loose skin on the neck, sagging skin under the chin, and lines and wrinkles on the chest. Schedule a complimentary consultation to learn more from an expert.
Laser Skin Tightening at Laser Aesthetic Center
We provide a wide array of treatment options so that we may satisfy every patient need. In addition to Ultherapy, we offer laser skin tightening technologies including Titan and Laser Genesis. We will discuss your skincare and anti-aging goals at your complimentary consultation. Pairing your own preferences with your skin laxity allows us to select the technology that will yield ideal results.
A combination of Ultherapy and laser treatments could lead to the best tightening and improvements to texture and tone. We will create a personalized treatment plan that speaks to your needs – get in touch today to learn more!